The Harvst WaterMate Pro is a smart irrigation system for greenhouses up to 12ft x 18ft, or polytunnels up to 40m2.
- Automatic plant watering for two separate zones.
- Uses environmental sensors along with light input from the solar panel to determine watering.
- WiFi enabled (will run without internet too)
- Receive email alerts for high/low temperature, when watering or if your tank is empty*
- Supports up to 120 drippers (120 plants), or 40 sprayers / misters for 40 metres squared coverage.
- Supports soaker hose / porous hose.
* WiFi connection required for email alerts.
- Control unit
(approx 190mm x 120mm x 45mm)
- Solar panel or power supply
- 12 litre/min inline pump with inlet filter (for pump model)
- Air temperature sensor
- Dual electric water valves
- 6m of 13mm braided inlet hose
- 2 x 10m LDPE distribution pipe
- A selection of joints and pipe fittings.
- 20m of 4mm micro irrigation pipe.
- 24 pressure compensated 4 litre per hour drippers and ground stakes.
- 12 x 4mm hose adapters.
- 10 x 360deg sprayers covering 1m2 each.
- 10 x 180deg sprayers covering 1m2 each.
- 6 x 4mm water taps.
- Choose greenhouse or polytunnel fixings.
- Web app for Android and iPhone.
Easy to fit
A complete greenhouse watering system including M6 cropped head bolts and P-clips to fix pipes and parts to a greenhouse frame.
Control at your fingertips
Use our free web app on your smartphone (iPhone, Android, laptop or tablet) to control all the settings quickly and easily.
Run WaterMate anywhere! It’s a true solar watering system; using solar power, and responding to solar energy to change your watering regime.
WaterMate waters more when it’s hot and sunny, and less when it’s cool and overcast: healthier plants, and saves you water. It supports our soil moisture sensors too.
Installing into a greenhouse
Choose the greenhouse fixings model to fix pipes to the aluminium frame of a greenhouse.
- 20 P-clips
- M6 cropped head bolts
Installing into a polytunnel
Choose the polytunnel model for straining / support wire to run down each side of the polytunnel, to which you attach your distribution pipe.
- 30m galvanised wire
- 2 wire tensioners
- cable ties
There are no reviews yet.