For quality and reliability there are no mushroom bags on the market better than the Microsac range. These growing/fruiting mushroom bags ensure the highest level of gas exchange as well as protection from other microbes and mycelial damage.
Unlike all other mushroom grow bags, the addition of a microperforated plastic film between the filter and the substrate ensures that there are no dry out zones, resulting in far greater yield.
Aside from the significant biological advantages, this range of mushroom growing bags are extremely tough and resilient, being made from a thick polypropylene material. They are the perfect candidate for both hobbyist and commercial production.
- Autoclavable: the bags are guaranteed to endure temperatures up to 123° C or 253° F, making them autoclave proof.
- No dry-out zones: contact between filter and substrate is limited, minimizing substrate dehydration under the filter zone.
- Flexibility: the length of the bags and the distribution of the filters are adapted to the application and desired gas exchange rate.
- Physical strength: Microsacs are subjected to rigorous tests to ensure that the bags remain strong after heat treatment and physical handling.
- Development: Microsacs are constantly tested and improved in cooperation with our sister company Mycelia, ensuring that our products meet large production demand and automation standards.
There are no reviews yet.